City of Poteau adds new online pay feature
Customers are still free to pay by phone by talking to a clerk but these payments will still incur the $3.50 City of Poteau convenience fee.
Setting up your online bill pay account
1) Go to the Online payment website and select Utility Billing on the right-hand side under Available Services.
2) Underneath the login button select Register.
3) Enter in your Email, Name and Password. Phone Number is optional. Select Register, when done. Note: Secure passwords are at least six characters long, include capital and lowercase letters, including at least one number, and include at least one special character (!, +, @, #, /, etc.)
4) An email is sent to your email address to confirm that your address is correct. Check your email to find the “Thanks for registering!” email.
5) Click the link in the email to confirm your email address and activate your account. The link returns you to the login page for your online service's website.
6) Log in using your email address and password.
7) Click on Link to Add to My Services.
8) Click on Link for Utility Billing.
9) Click on Add Account.
Note: You will be prompted to input your Account Number and Last Payment Amount.